web statistics "Dash": Eat This! AdCandy draws inspirations from the masses...

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Eat This! AdCandy draws inspirations from the masses...

AdCandy is a new business to draw advertising ideas from Joe Public (via AdRants). Registered members can submit their ads ideas and win cash prizes for the best ads. Marketers are then invited to buy these ads. All ad submissions become property of AdCandy:
All contest submissions, besides IMAGE submissions, become the property of Adcandy in exchange for consideration to win prizes. All prizes are awarded on the basis of skill and originality. Entrants must be legal U.S. residents, 18 years old or above. There is no cost to enter any Adcandy contest.
It's an interesting concept.

2 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Blogger blogpromo said...

Tokyo Game Show to feature playable Xbox 360 games
Next week we'll hit you with live coverage from the Tokyo Game Show floor. But until then, we thought we'd butter you up with the preliminary list of next-gen coverage planned for the event.

Hey, I really like your blog, bye the way
I have a making money online site/blog. It pretty much covers online work that can make you a nice 2nd income!

You should come and check it out
if you get time :-)

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Home Based Business said...

Great blog.  I just like the site and I will get a
visit again! In my spare time I usually try and look
for blogs just as neat as yours.
I hope you had a chance to check out my legitimate home based business blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home