web statistics "Dash": Here's a challenge: Promote what you got in 5 secs...

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Here's a challenge: Promote what you got in 5 secs...

AdRants report that Clear Channel are creating 5 second "ad-lets" for their 1200 odd-radio stations across the US. It's yet to be seen whether these ads will really efficiently promote your wares or just annoy the hell out of listeners.

Can you get your message across in 5 seconds? Can you cut the bullshit and the fluff and "get to the point" ?

1 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Blogger Home Based Business said...

Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
net I search for blogs just like your site.
I can't explain, but you need to check my home based business advice blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home