web statistics "Dash": Ad-Bay's Search Phrases August 2005

Monday, September 05, 2005

Ad-Bay's Search Phrases August 2005

Interested in the search phrases people put into search engines to get to Ad-Bay? We thought we would let you know, so that if you have relevant ad space you might want to think about listing it.

Top 20: Read the full list here

(numbers in brackets are % of total)
advertising space (3.20%)
ad space (3%)
sell ad space (2.60%)
advertising rates (1.90%)
remnant advertising (1.60%)
sell advertising space (1.40%)
advertising auction (1.40%)
selling advertising space (1.30%)
ad rates (1.20%)
media buyers (1.10%)
taxi advertising (1.10%)
ad space for sale (1.10%)
newspaper advertising (0.90%)
ad auction (0.80%)
billboard advertising (0.80%)
chicago billboard advertising (0.70%)
selling ad space (0.70%)
free ad space (0.70%)
advertising space wanted (0.70%)
i want to buy advertising space (0.70%)

Read the full list here    

5 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, Blogger Brian said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a list mailing management software site/blog. It pretty much covers list mailing management software related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 2:02 AM, Blogger Infactahost.com said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a adult adult advertising content site/blog. It pretty much covers adult adult advertising content related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger giantbil3 said...

Impressive post. I will definately keep an eye out for you future posts. If you like you can take a look at my site as well cheap billboard advertising related site. Of course you don't have to but it would be nice. :)

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger giantbil2 said...

Hi, I'm just skimming through some blogs which interest me and bookmarking them on the way, I will bookmark this blog and return to it, if you are interested you can check out my site related site. That's if you have time. Thanks

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Home Based Business Opportunity Seeker said...

Excellent blog. It was so great and I bet I will
go back to it! I get to look online for blogs like
yours is a blessing.
I want you to look for my free home based business blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home