web statistics "Dash": Productivity Tip: RoboForm

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Productivity Tip: RoboForm

If you are tired of filling out the same information time and time again when registering for web pages, online transactions and such then think about getting Roboform. It’s also great for remembering all your web-based passwords.

Roboform is free and with limited functionality. I have the full-version and I use daily – probably hourly.

* Disclaimer: I have a financial arrangement with Roboform through their reseller/partner program based on a cost-per-click and small percentage if you do buy the software through the above link. I only signed up to their reseller program because it was such a great little piece of software and I highly recommend it to anyone!

* Disclaimer on the Disclaimer: It was not my intention to make the Disclaimer longer than the body of the article. At least my conscience is clear.

4 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Blogger Maggs said...

Save gas, do your shopping online in our Fragrance, Cosmetics, Skin Care & Vitamin Department A wide selection of brand Name and Designer scents and beauty products including discount cologne. Or shop in one of our other categorized Departments. Make Christmas Shopping easy!

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Dan said...

Your site and the work you do looks impressive. I have a web site traffic solutionsite. It covers web site traffic solution related things.

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger giantbil5 said...

Wow, nice post! I will definately bookmark it. if you're free please visit my site online billboard advertising related site. You might find it interesting.

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Best Home Based Business said...

Exciting blog. The site out did itself and will be
back! I love surfing the internet for blogs that are
exactly like this blog.
I'm looking at the possibility of checking your legitimate home based business opportunity blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home