web statistics "Dash": Tips for generating PR for your business...

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Tips for generating PR for your business...

Great article on Entrepreneur.com from Al Lautenslager on Implementing a PR Strategy in 7 Days.

In short:

Day 1: Determine your target.

Day 2: Develop a database of contacts from day one.

Day 3: Determine what PR story you will communicate.

Day 4: Write the actual press release.

Day 5: Send your press release to those in the database you established on
day two.

Day 6: Use your press release for other things.

Day 7: Continue your efforts to establish relationships with editors,
reporters and producers.

I've used a few of these tips in the past and they have worked quite well.

1 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger live2-luv said...

Nice blog. I seen the site and I adored the work,
that I want to visit it more each day! I like
searching for blogs that have the same content like
this one!
Please discover my legitimate home based business blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home